Terms and Conditions for On-Site Course Bookings
To secure your booking and avoid disappointment please follow the advice below:
- BOOKING A COURSE
- You can make full payment with your Booking Form.
- Payment for on-site courses must be received in full two weeks prior to the course commencement
- PROVISIONAL BOOKINGS:
- To register interest in a course, a provisional booking may be taken, pending a deposit or payment as above, but this will not guarantee the course. Bookings secured as in Section 1 above have priority over provisional bookings.
- LATE BOOKINGS:
- Late bookings, i.e. within Five days of course commencement, must be accompanied by full payment.
- COURSE CANCELLATION OR TRANSFER:
- In the event of you cancelling with more than 10 working days notice before a course commencement date, then you will be liable to a charge of 50% of the agreed rate.
- In the event of you cancelling with less than 10 working days notice before a course commencement date, then you will be liable to a full charge of the agreed rate.
- In the event of you rearranging the course dates, you will be liable to a £50.00 administration charge.
- In the unlikely event of Medi-K cancelling the course that you have paid for, you will be entitled to a full refund.
- COURSE FEES
- Medi-K reserves the right to change course fees, terms and conditions at any time.
- All course fees, including cancellation fees, are not subject to VAT at 20%.
Please remember that without a deposit or purchase order number your on-site course cannot be guaranteed.